Saturday, December 15, 2007


I've seen lovers dancing in the dark

Work was so exhausting yesterday due to the staff sale, that ky and I ended up forgoing our sushi buffet date today as we just could not wrench ourselves out of bed! I pulled a Rip Van Winkle today, sleeping my day away, albeit fitfully, periodically falling asleep while reading. Nevertheless, I slept as much as it rained today, and boy, is the world drowning. I suppose the sudden surge of repose came to a shock to my body as my head is spinning, even as I read or lay day with my eyes closed. I can see the room spinning, passed the fixated words on the page. Certainly hping this would pass.

I have alot of things to accomplish this weekend.
1) To finish reading Dracula, which to my surprise, is as thick as the moonstone! It was probably the lack of a book cover ( yes my brother had managed to rip out both front and back covers of the book), that lead to this illusion of the book being a thin and fast read.
2) Finish up my story for the creative writing application! I was on a roll the night before, bt just had to force myself to resume another day as I required an early night for a long day of work the next. Right now, my head is in a whirl, unable to generate proper sentences (not the jumble of words that try to pass off as one mind you). I hope tomorrow will be a better day. Afterall, it is Sunday!


No comments: